Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray an 8 x 8 pan and set aside
- In microwave safe bowl melt 1/2 cup chocolate bar chunks
- Let cool 2 minutes
- Whisk in yogurt
- Whisk in monk fruit sugar
- Mix until smooth
- Mix flour, baking soda and cocoa powder in separate bowl
- Mix dry ingredients in to wet until smooth
- Mix in milk
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Transfer to sprayed pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
Total Time32 minutes
Recipe Serving Size12
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate bar broken into chunks
- 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener or other sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
Cooking Tools Required8x8 inch nonstick baking pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Microwave, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven
Reheat 10 seconds in a microwave or eat cold
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.