Grilled Eggplant Skewers
Rated 0 out of 5
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 skewers
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Trim the mushrooms, remove the stems, and slice the caps. Rinse and halve the peppers, then remove the seeds and finely dice. Rinse the eggplant and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Peel the garlic, and pass through a press into the herb oil. Mix in the spices and chopped herbs.
- Skewer the vegetables and the basil leaves on wooden skewers, then brush with the oil mixture. Cook on the grill for 10 minutes, then drizzle with lemon juice before serving.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 20 10-inch bamboo skewer
- 1 pound white button mushroom
- 5 eggplant small
- 2 ½ red bell pepper
- 2 bunch fresh basil
- 10 clove garlic
- 20 tablespoon herb oil
- 5 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tespoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 ½ lemon juiced
- 10 tablespoon fresh herbs mixed, such as parsley, rosemary, thyme
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives
Heat in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 782mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1406IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.