Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre-heat grill to medium high.
- Season chicken pieces with Kosher salt and pepper, then place in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary, mixing well to evenly coat each piece of chicken.
- Scrape or brush hot grill to remove any debris. Using an old clean rag, wipe the grates with high heat cooking oil such as avocado oil. Place pieces of chicken on grill and cook for about 4-6 minutes per side, depending on size of chicken pieces, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Adjust grill temperature as needed, moving pieces to vary heat.
Total Time30 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 6 pound whole chicken cut up OR 5-6 pounds of your favorite parts
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 clove garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoon rosemary chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredGrill
Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 790mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 197IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.