Book a Chef
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Soak the skewers for an hour (start with this step when you start prepping the meal)
- Heat the grill on medium heat and rub with oil.
- Mix oregano, sesame seeds, cumin, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl; set aside.
- Beginning and ending with salmon, thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto pairs of parallel skewers (2 skewers per serving). You should have 2 lemon slices and 3-4 pieces salmon per skewer.
- Brush the salmon lightly with avocado oil and season with Kosher salt, then the reserved spice mixture.
- Grill the fish, turning occasionally, until fish is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes total.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
For the grill:
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
For the spice rub:
- 4 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 pound salmon fillet skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 lemon very thinly sliced into rounds (10 slices per lemon)
- 40 8-inch bamboo skewer double skewered, 2 skewers per serving
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grill, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives
Heat kababs in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 529mg | Potassium: 765mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.