Grilled White Fish with Mango Jalapeño Slaw
Rated 0 out of 5
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 ounce
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, add salt, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and garlic powder. Toss to combine.
- Rub spice blend on one side of each fish filet.
- In a medium bowl, add mango, Napa cabbage, jalapeño, fresh cilantro, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, add garlic, lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, avocado oil, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, ground cumin, salt, and pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw, toss to combine, and set aside.
- Before putting the fish on the grill, brush with avocado oil.
- Place fish on the grill and grill each side for 3-4 min. or until fish releases from the grill.
- Serve fish with mango jalapeño slaw.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 4 pound cod fillet
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste, or preference
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
Mango Jalapeño Coleslaw:
- 2 mango peeled, seeded, and diced
- 4 cup Napa cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno pepper seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 3 stalk green onion sliced
For the dressing:
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Grill, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Tongs, Whisk
Heat a large saute pan with a bit of oil over medium heat. Add fish and cook until heated through.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 458mg | Potassium: 941mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 893IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.