Ham and Asparagus Frittata
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 8
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, then stir in the cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a 10 or 11 inch non-stick pan, over medium heat. Add the asparagus and the mushrooms. Saute for 5-6 minutes or until asparagus in tender and the mushrooms have lost most of their moisture.
- Add the ham and cook until heated through, about 1 minute more. Transfer the ham/vegetables into the egg mixture. Wipe out the pan.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add another tablespoon of olive oil. Cook the green onions for just a minute. Add the egg mixture and cook, using a rubber spatula to lift the cooked edges and allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath, about 2 minutes. Continue cooking until the eggs are just beginning to set, 4 to 6 minutes more.
- Place a large plate over the pan and quickly invert the frittata onto the plate. Heat the pan over medium heat, adding another tablespoon of olive oil. Carefully slide the inverted frittata back into the pan, cover and cook until the eggs are fully set, about 5 minutes.
- Gently shake the pan to loosen the frittata and slide it onto a serving plate. Cut into pie shaped wedges to serve.
- 10 egg large
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 ounce asparagus chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 4 ounce mushroom sliced
- 12 ounce deli ham diced
- ½ cup green onion thinly sliced
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Whisk
Heat in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 963mg | Potassium: 310mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.