Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Creamy Healthy Mushroom Soup
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and saute for several minutes, or until soft and translucent.
- Add the garlic and saute another minute.
- Next add the mushrooms and thyme, cooking for 8-9 minutes until mushrooms have lost most of their water.
- Mix the tapioca flour with the vegetable stock and add to the pot.
- Add the almond milk and coconut aminos.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally as soup thickens. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend half the soup in high speed or immersion blender and mix back with the rest of the soup.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with parsley if desired.
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 yellow onion large diced
- 6 clove garlic minced
- 3 pound crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme or x 3 quantity for fresh thyme
- 5 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 6 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk such as unsweetened coconut milk, cashew milk or oat milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, optional
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
The soup keeps well in the fridge for up to 3 days. Heat in microwave on high power, stirring occasionally until desired temperature is reached.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 895mg | Potassium: 653mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.