Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet(s) over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot add the ground chicken and sauté for a few minutes, mixing continuously. Then, add in chopped mushrooms, fresh basil, and water chestnuts and continue to sauté until chicken is cooked all the way through, around 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce over chicken mixture and let simmer for a few more minutes to let the sauce thicken.
- Scoop cooked chicken in lettuce leaves to serve.