Holiday Roasted Green Beans with Walnuts and Pomegranates
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Wash and trim the rough ends off the green beans. Pat them very dry with clean tea towels (wet green beans turn soggy in the oven).
- Place the prepared green beans and garlic on your baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the beans and sprinkle the salt all over. Use your hands to toss until all of the beans are lightly coated in oil. Arrange the green beans across the pan in a single layer.
- Roast for 14 to 16 minutes, undisturbed, until they are crisp-tender with some golden, caramelized spots. (If using slender haricots verts, they may be ready a couple of minutes earlier.)
- Transfer to a serving dish, add the lemon zest, lemon juice, pomegranates, and walnuts to the green beans. Toss well, then taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- 3 pound green beans stem ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 clove garlic peeled and sliced into quarters
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 ounce roasted unsaluted walnuts chopped
- 4 ounce pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest from one lemon
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice from one lemon
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Colander, Cutting board, Grater, Kitchen Shears, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives
Roasted green beans are best enjoyed while warm, but will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for 4 to 5 days.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 242mg | Potassium: 359mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 941IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.