Homemade Granola Pecans and dried fruit
$40.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Chop pecans and dried fruit.
- In a large mixing bowl combine oats, chopped ried fruit, chopped pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the maple syrup, honey and coconut oil until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until all of the oats look wet.
- Place granola mix on to a sheetpan and bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove pan from oven and mix granola with a spatula so it doesn't stick.
- Return to oven for another 15 min.
- Let cool enough to handle.
- Crumble in to a ziploc bag or jar.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Whisk
Serve with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruit like a parfait, or with milk and fruit like cereal.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.