Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Honduran Coconut Rice and Beans
$48.75 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Place coconut oil in a medium saucepan and set over medium-high heat. When hot add the garlic, onion, and bell pepper. Saute for a minute or two until onion is translucent.
- Add rice and saute another minute, making sure to coat the grains with the coconut oil and vegetables.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, coconut milk, and salt, stirring just to combine.
- Bring to a boil, cover and turn down to a simmer. Cook until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cilantro; let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper finely chopped
- 4 cup long grain rice
- 4 cup vegetable stock
- 28 ounce canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 28 ounce canned black beans or red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Spatula, Top Stove
Heat, covered in microwave on high power until heated through.
Calories: 561kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Sodium: 1163mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 487IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.