Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
$30.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 mushrooms per person
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms, by gently rinsing with cold water. Place on a clean dishtowel and remove stems. Reserve mushroom caps and finely chop the stems.
- Heat a sauté pan to medium and when hot, add the olive oil, the mushroom stems, and then the Italian sausage. Cook, chopping sausage into small pieces with a spatula. Place cooked sausage in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, and mozzarella cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the sausage and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until mushrooms are lightly browned. Allow mushrooms to cool slightly before serving. They will be hot!
- 40 button mushroom large
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage bulk
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Mixing bowls, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives
Heat mushrooms in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 491mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.