Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Jasmine White Rice
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Measure rice into a deep sized pot with a fitted lid
- Rinse rice 2-5 times or until water is clear
- Add water and salt
- Bring to a light boil. You should see bubbles forming on the surface of the water
- Cover pot tightly with lid
- Reduce heat to low
- Simmer rice while covered 12-15 minutes
- After 10 minutes, remove lid
- Use a spoon to make a well in the middle, allowing you to see bottom of pot
- If all or most of water is absorbed continue with next step
- If there still is 1/4 inch of water or more, replace lid and allow to simmer 3-5 minutes more
- When all of water or most of it has been absorbed, replace lid and switch off heat
- Allow pot to sit undisturbed for another 10-15 minutes or when your ready to eat
Total Time25 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 4 cup jasmine white rice
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 6 cup water
Cooking Tools RequiredFine-Mesh Strainer, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Top Stove
When ready to eat, fluff rice with fork or chopsticks. Reheat in a pot, 2-3 minutes on high with a couple of tbsp water until desired warmth.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 69mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.