Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kale and Lemon Chicken
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and oregano.
- Heat a large and oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Add oil or ghee
- Add chicken skin side down, Searing both sides until golden brown. Set aside on a plate. Lower heat to medium low.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Stirring often. Stir in broth, coconut milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and zest. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and cooking, stirring for 3-5 minutes.
- Add kale and coat with sauce. Stir just to wilt kale. Place chicken back in skillet, nestling it in pan.
- Place skillet in oven and cook 18-20 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Garnish with lemon zest and lemon wedges.
- 10 bone-in skin-on chicken thigh
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil or ghee
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1 ¼ cup chicken broth
- 7 ounce canned coconut milk full fat or coconut cream
- 2 ½ tablespoon nutritional yeast optional for flavor
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest for 10 servings, use one lemon
- 2 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 cup kale chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon ground sage
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest Additional lemons and lemon zest for garnish
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Oven, Saucepan, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove
To reheat, place In a baking pan and cover with foil. Reheat 10-15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3601IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.