Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together thoroughly except oil.
- Refrigerate for 15 and up to 30 minutes.
- Soak bamboos skewers(if using) for 35 minutes or thinly coat metal skewers with oil.
- With wet hands, shape meat into 20 elongated meatballs, similar to torpedoes. They should be about 4 inches long and 1 1/2-2in at the thickest point.
- Skewer keftas lengthwise.
- Place each skewer on a baking pan until ready to grill or broil.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil 4 inches from heat for 3-5 minutes on each side until firm and just beginning to blacken.
- 2 1/2 pound ground beef 90
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, do not use dried
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- Bamboo or metal skewers
- extra virgin olive oil
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Grill, Grill Pan, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Sharp Knives
Serve hot or room temperature. Pairs well with tahini sauce! Reheat in microwave with damp paper towels over kaftas. 1-2 minutes or just warmed through.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 404mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.