Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 6 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Cut bacon into lardons
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat
- Cook bacon until desired crispness
- Remove from pan and place bacon on paper towels to soak up extra grease
- Quarter cherry tomatoes
- Chiffonade basil
- Halve avocados and remove pits
- Place avocado halves on baking sheet and remove a little extra flesh to make room for eggs
- Crack an egg in each hole
- Top with toppings of choice
- Bake for 15 minutes or until desired yolk consistency
- Top with fresh herbs
- 5 avocado
- 5 strip bacon
- 8 ounce cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 4 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 egg
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cooling Rack, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Oven, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Serve hot and enjoy! Not recommended to reheat or freeze
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 572IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.