Keto Low Carb Zucchini Fritters with Lemon Aioli
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 fritters
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large colander, toss the shredded zucchini and salt; set aside in sink to drain (or over a bowl) for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by whisking together all the sauce ingredients; set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheeses, garlic, green onions, and ground pepper. Stir in the almond flour. Squeeze as much moisture from the zucchini by pressing it against the colander and squeezing between your hands.
- Add zucchini to the bowl with the egg mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add some oil, then using a ¼ cup measuring scoop or large spoon, scoop batter into the pan and cook 2-3 minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Finish with remaining batter.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by whisking together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and correct for salt.
- 6 zucchini medium, shredded (large holes on box grater)
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 4 egg large
- ½ cup feta cheese crumbled
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 4 green onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil plus more for frying larger quantities
For the sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic pushed through a garlic press or smashed then minced
- 1 lemon zested then juiced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Skillet
Warm in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. To store refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or freeze tightly wrapped for up to 3 months.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 1227mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 466IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.