Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kladdkaka – Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line bottom of a 7-9 inch springform cake pan with a circle of baking paper
- Grease sides and the paper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan, take off heat and set aside
- Add the cocoa, sugar, flour, and vanilla to the butter and stir a little
- Add eggs and stir until ingredients are well combined
- Pour mixture in to the cake pan and bake 20-25 minutes until the top is set but the center is still gooey (top should be firm but crack under a little pressure from your finger)
- Let cake cool in pan
- Run a knife between the cake and pan to loosen
- Turn out onto a plate or cake stand
- Dust generously with cocoa powder or powdered sugar
- 4 ¾ ounce salted butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour just less than a full cup- .85 cups
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 egg lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar or unsweetened cocoa powder, to sprinkle
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Cooling Rack, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Saucepan, Whisk
Serve with rasberries and vanilla ice cream for an extra treat!
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 408IU | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.