Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Korean Chapchae or Japchae with Broccoli and Mushrooms
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place cooked noodles in a large bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Cook the spinach in boiling water for just a minute, drain and rinse with cold water. Squeeze gently to remove excess water, then cut into 2-inch lengths. Add to the bowl of noodles.
- Heat a wok or large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot add 1 tablespoon oil to the pan. Place the carrots, broccoli, onions, and sliced crimini mushroom into the pan and cook until onions are just translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the green onions, chopped garlic, and shiitake mushrooms to the pan during the last 30 seconds of cooking time, adding more oil if necessary. Stir well so all the vegetables are combined. Add to bowl with noodles. Toss to combine.
- Pour sauce over chapchae, again mixing well to combine. Garnish with additional sesame seeds if desired.
- 6 oz cellophane noodles You can use glass noodles or kelp noodles, cooked according to package directions, then chopped in 7-8 inch lengths
- 5 dried shiitake mushrooms soaked in hot water for 30 minutes, then thinly sliced
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup carrot julienne
- 2 head broccoli 4 cups of broccoli florets and halfed stems
- 1/2 cup onion slivered
- 2 cup crimini mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion cut into 1-inch lengths on the diagonal
- 3 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil Or favorite high heat cooking oil,plus more if necessary
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener or sugar or your favorite sweetener
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Tongs, Top Stove
Reheat in wok or saute pan for 5 minutes over high heat stirring frequently until warmed through
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 560mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2440IU | Vitamin C: 112mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.