Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$45.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lightly grease a 9x9 inch pan
- Mix the flour, powdered sugar, and salt together
- Cut the butter into the mix until crumbly and then press into bottom of pan
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden brown
- Whisk all the filling ingredients together until combined
- Pour over cooked crust and place back in oven for 17-20 minutes until filling is set
- Cool completely
- Dust with powdered sugar, cut into squares
For the crust:
- 10 tablespoon butter room temperature
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
For the filling:
- 3 egg large
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Cooling Rack, Food storage containers, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Refrigerator, Whisk
Enjoy up to 3 days. Do not recommend reheating.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 203mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 426IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.