Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lemon-Butter Brussels Sprouts
$27.08 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Cut brussels sprouts in half. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until sprouts begin to brown.
- Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Stir in broth, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 8-10 minutes or until sprouts are tender.
- Stir in butter and lemon zest until butter is melted. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
- 2 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
- 8 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest grated
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature in the microwave or stove top.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1011IU | Vitamin C: 100mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.