Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- In a medium bowl or a large measuring cup, whisk together all of the marinade/dressing ingredients. Pour half the marinade into a large, shallow dish. Refrigerate the remaining marinade to use as the dressing later.
- Add the chicken to the marinade in the baking dish. Marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes (or up to two hours in the refrigerator, if time allows).
- Meanwhile, prepare all of the salad ingredients and mix together in a large salad bowl.
- Once chicken is ready to cook, heat oil in a grill pan or grill plate, over medium-high heat. Grill chicken on both sides until browned and completely cooked through, about 5 minutes per side or until an instant read thermometer registers 165 degrees F.
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes; slice and arrange over salad. Drizzle salad with the remaining dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe Serving Size10 people
- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken thigh or boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
For the marinade/dressing:
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemon juiced, about 1/2 cup
- 4 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoon Italian parsley chopped
- 4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 10 cup Romaine lettuce chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cucumber large, peeled and diced
- 4 Roma tomato diced
- 2 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 avocado sliced
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olive pitted, or black olives, sliced
- 2 lemon cut into wedges
Cooking Tools Required9x13 inch glass baking dish, Colander, Cutting board, Grill Pan, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives
Heat chicken in a small sauté pan over medium, or until heated through.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 699mg | Potassium: 804mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4615IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.