Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lemon Herb Quinoa
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add quinoa and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat. Add the basil, cilantro, mint, lemon zest and remaining salt; fluff with a fork.
- 6 cup water
- 3 cup quinoa rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt divided
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil minced
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint minced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Reheat to desired temperature in the microwave.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 359mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 47IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.