Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Low Calorie Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 16 oz / 2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering
- Add onion and increase heat to medium-high, sauté 5 minutes, stirring often
- Add garlic and all chopped vegetables. Season with salt and spices. Stir to combine
- Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring often over medium high heat with a wooden spoon
- Add tomatoes, apricots, and broth, Cook 10 minutes
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer another 20-25 minutes or till vegetables are tender
- Stir in chickpeas and cook another 5 minutes on low heat
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 onion medium, peeled and chopped
- 16 clove garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 carrot large, peeled, and chopped in large chunks
- 3 zucchini large, chopped into large chunks
- 2 pound cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 pound broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon harissa or chili paste
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander ground
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon turmeric ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 28 ounce canned whole peeled tomatoes canned, peeled, and quartered
- 1/2 cup dried apricot dried and chopped
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup canned chickpea cooked
- 2 lemon juiced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Serve with your favorite lite bread, cauliflower couscous or rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2104mg | Potassium: 1024mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 3476IU | Vitamin C: 127mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.