Low Carb Roasted Cauliflower Hummus
Rated 0 out of 5
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add cauliflower florets to a bowl, drizzle with oil then sprinkle with cumin, sea salt & pepper. Toss the florets in the bowl to coat them. Add the florets to a baking tray lined with parchment. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Allow the florets to cool before adding them to the food processor along with the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the water and the garnish.
- Blend until smooth and add water as necessary. Add additional salt if needed.
Total Time30 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3 1/2 pound cauliflower florets raw
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 clove garlic
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 6 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup water if needed for thinning
- Kosher salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, parchment paper, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Tongs
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 36IU | Vitamin C: 80mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.