Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Low Carb Seafood and Chicken Paella With Cauliflower Rice
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8-9 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place the chicken stock, white wine, and saffron in a medium saucepan and bring to aboil. Add the mussels and stir. Place a lid on the pot and cook for 3 minutes or until mussels have opened. Turn heat off and remove mussels to a plate, reserving cooking liquid.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick saute pan over high heat. When hot, add 1 teaspoon oil and the chicken. Saute for 6-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Reserve chicken. Do not wash the pan.
- Add another teaspoon of oil to the pan. Season shrimp with salt and add to the hot pan, sautéing for a few minutes until cooked through. Reserve shrimp.
- Add the final teaspoon of olive oil to the saute pan along with the garlic. After one minute add the dried thyme and smoked paprika. Stir, then add the bell pepper, sautéing for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato, cauliflower, and peas, stirring well to combine.
- Add the reserved mussels, chicken, and shrimp, plus all of the reserved cooking liquid.
- Turn heat up and cook for 5 minutes so that all the flavors have a chance to meld and all the meat is heated through.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup white wine dry, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pound mussels rinsed, beards removed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined medium, peeled and deveined
- 4 clove garlic finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 tomato large, diced
- 4 pound cauliflower florets for 10 servings, use 2 cauliflower heads, riced, or use frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 cup green peas frozen
- 1 lemon sliced
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Food Processor, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saucepan, Saute pan, Top Stove
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 779mg | Potassium: 960mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 834IU | Vitamin C: 120mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.