Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$16.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 3 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with lime juice.
- Using a large spoon, stir the ingredients together. Season to taste with salt, and stir again. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.
- 24 ounce frozen mango defrosted and diced
- 1 red bell pepper medium, chopped
- ½ cup red onion chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro packed and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- 2 lime large, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice for 10 servings)
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Sharp Knives
Serve chilled or at room temperature. Store in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1158IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.