Mashed Parsnips with Irish Butter
$30.00 per Dish
Serving Size: 3 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large saucepan add enough water to cover the parsnips by an inch. Add salt and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to medium and cook parsnips until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain, and place parsnips back into the saucepan. Using a potato masher or ricer, mash until smooth.
- Stir in the Irish butter. Season with Kosher salt and pepper.
- 2 ½ pound parsnip peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 5 tablespoon unsalted Irish butter such as Kerrygold
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredColander, Cutting board, Potato Masher, Saucepan
Heat in microwave, covered on high power until heated through. Stir once halfway through heating time.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 992mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.