Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/205ºC.
- Prepare the quinoa according to directions and set aside.
- While that's cooking, coat tofu with olive oil. Pour mixture on one of the baking sheets, and bake for about 25 minutes, flipping half-way through. Remove when tofu is golden on the edges.
- In bowls or separate glass containers (meal prep!), divide the chopped lettuce equally in each. Top each with equal amounts of quinoa, tofu, chickpeas, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion, hummus and olives in each bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. When you’re ready to eat, drizzle about 2 tablespoon of dressing over your Buddha Bowl, and enjoy!
Total Time40 minutes minutes
Recipe Serving Size10