Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/205ºC.
- Prepare the quinoa according to directions and set aside.
- While that's cooking, coat tofu with olive oil. Pour mixture on one of the baking sheets, and bake for about 25 minutes, flipping half-way through. Remove when tofu is golden on the edges.
- In bowls or separate glass containers (meal prep!), divide the chopped lettuce equally in each. Top each with equal amounts of quinoa, tofu, chickpeas, cucumber, red bell pepper, onion, hummus and olives in each bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. When you’re ready to eat, drizzle about 2 tablespoon of dressing over your Buddha Bowl, and enjoy!
Total Time40 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
For the bowls:
- 2 cup quinoa uncooked
- 16 ounce tofu 1 large block, drained and chopped
- 6 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil for coating the tofu
- 2 head red leaf lettuce chopped
- 30 ounce canned chickpeas drained
- 2 cucumber chopped
- 2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 cup Kalamata olive pitted
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Can Opener, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Whisk
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 374mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 884IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 6mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.