Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mediterranean Cobb Salad
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Prepare and cook falafel according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, crumble or coarsely chop falafel.
- In small bowl combine sour cream, cucumber, milk, parsley and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined
- In a large bowl, combine romaine and spinach; transfer to a platter. Arrange crumbled falafel and remaining ingredients over greens. Drizzle with dressing.
- 6 ounce falafel mix package
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 4 cup romaine lettuce hand torn
- 4 cup spinach
- 3 hard-boiled egg chopped
- 2 tomato seeded and finely chopped
- 1 avocado peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 8 bacon cooked and crumbled*can be omitted for vegetarian option
- 1/2 cup olives finely chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCooling Rack, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove
Reheat falafel to desired temperature in the oven or microwave.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 451mg | Potassium: 411mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3241IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.