Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mediterranean Fish Stew
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery and carrots. Saute for about 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
- Add the garlic and anchovies; saute another minute.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add water, clam juice, potatoes, bay leaf, thyme, and chili flakes. Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer. Partially cover pot and cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove bay leaf. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fish to soup. Simmer 5-10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish) or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat, stir in parsley.
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 stalk celery chopped
- 2 carrot medium, chopped
- 6 clove garlic finely chopped
- 5 fillets canned anchovy finely chopped
- 28 ounce canned Italian style tomatoes
- 4 cup water
- 8 ounce clam juice bottled
- 1 pound baby potatoes scrubbed and quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 1½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pound cod fillets cut in 2-inch pieces, or other firm white fish
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Dutch Oven, Measuring cups and spoons, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Top Stove
Heat in microwave on high power to desired temperature.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2280IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.