Book a Chef
Mini Hot Dog Mummies with Honey Mustard Dip
Rated 0 out of 5
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2 mummies
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Separate crescent roll dough into 2 rectangles; seal seams and perforations. Cut each rectangle horizontally into 10 strips. Wrap 1 strip around each hot dog.
- Place 1 in. apart on a parchment lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk egg and water; brush over tops. Bake at 375° until golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
- Allow mummies to cool slightly, then using a toothpick dipped in mustard, add eyes.
- In a small bowl, combine the dip ingredients; serve with mummies.
Total Time35 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 8 ounce refrigerated crescent rolls
- 20 miniature hot dog
- 1 egg large
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard for the eyes
- 1 toothpicks for creating the eyes
For the dip:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, parchment paper, Pastry brush, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Whisk
Heat in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 20mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.