Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mixed Seaweed Salad (Ayurvedic)
$37.92 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Put the hijiki and arame in a bowl and add filtered water to cover them well. Soak for at least 30 minutes. Drain, rinse well, and drain again.
- Put the seaweed, endive leaves, daikon, carrot, fennel, and sunflower seeds in a large salad bowl and mix.
- Add in the sesame oil, lime juice, and salt. Toss to combine.
- 1 cup hijiki
- 1 cup arame seaweed or dulse seaweed
- 1 cup daikon shredded
- 1 cup carrot shredded
- 1 bulb fennel thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon lime juice or rice vinegar
- 1 dash Kosher salt
Cooking Tools RequiredMixing bowls, Refrigerator
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 2170IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.