$0.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Season the sliced beef with salt and pepper, then toss in the cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot add the beef slices, spreading them out in the pan. Allow to brown for several minutes then toss. Remove beef from pan and reserve.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil then add the ginger, garlic, chilies and onions, sautéing for a minute or two.
- Next add the carrots, soy sauce, water, and brown sugar. Using a wooden spatula scrape up any brown bits clinging to the pan.
- Place lid on pan, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes. Remove lid and stir in the beef. Replace lid and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and sesame oil.