Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cook Tools and Details
- Season the sliced beef with salt and pepper, then toss in the cornstarch and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When hot add the beef slices, spreading them out in the pan. Allow to brown for several minutes then toss. Remove beef from pan and reserve.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil then add the ginger, garlic, chilies and onions, sautéing for a minute or two.
- Next add the carrots, soy sauce, water, and brown sugar. Using a wooden spatula scrape up any brown bits clinging to the pan.
- Place lid on pan, lower heat and cook for 5 minutes. Remove lid and stir in the beef. Replace lid and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and sesame oil.
- 2 ½ pound sirloin steak, or flank steak, or tri tip sliced thinly against the grain
- 1 ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup corn starch
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 teaspoon fresh ginger minced
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 5 dried red chilies small
- 1 cup onion cut into slivers
- 1 ½ cup carrot thinly sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup green onion cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Top Stove, Wok
Reheat in the microwave, covered on reduced power, until heated through.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.