Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Moroccan Vegetable Tagine
$59.58 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 18 oz / ~2 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large heavy pot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat until shimmering
- Add onion and increase heat to medium-high, sauté 5 minutes, stirring often
- Add garlic and all chopped vegetables. Season with salt and spices. Stir to combine
- Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring often over medium high heat with a wooden spoon
- Add tomatoes, apricots, and broth, Cook 10 minutes
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer another 20-25 minutes or till vegetables are tender
- Stir in chickpeas and cook another 5 minutes on low heat
- Remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 onion medium, peeled and chopped
- 16 clove garlic peeled and chopped
- 4 carrot large, peeled and chopped
- 4 russet potato large, peeled and cubed
- 2 sweet potato large, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon harissa or chili paste
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander ground
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon turmeric ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 28 ounce canned whole peeled tomatoes canned and peeled. quartered
- 1 cup dried apricot dried and chopped
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 4 cup canned chickpea cooked
- 2 lemon juiced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Top Stove
Serve with your favorite bread, cous cous or rice. Enjoy!
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 2100mg | Potassium: 1245mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 11777IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 5mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.