Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No Bake Dark Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars (Makes 20 Bars)
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people, 2 bars per serving
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut and sweetener. Pour the melted coconut oil and lemon juice over the coconut mixture, and mix well.
- Spoon into pan, pressing down firmly with gloved hands or a piece of plastic wrap. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To make the topping melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, stirring well to combine. Stir in stevia.
- Remove pan from freezer and pour topping over the top.
- Return to the freezer and freeze an additional 30 minutes. Cut into 16 pieces.
- 3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup erythritol Swerve or other natural sugar substitute
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
For the topping:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 6 ounce unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 15 drop liquid stevia
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Microwave, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Spatula
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 273mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.