Book a Chef
Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
Rated 0 out of 5
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 2-3 energy bites
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
Make the Energy Bites:
- In a medium bowl combine the oats, shredded coconut, almond flour, and chocolate.
- In a measuring cup mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Scoop mixture into mounded tablespoons, squeezing and then rolling between your palms into 1-inch balls (this works best with gloved hands). Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional coconut. Roll bites around, coating them with the loose coconut. Should have about 30 balls.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to harden.
Total Time15 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
For the Oatmeal Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bites (makes about 25 pieces):
- 2 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 0.5 cup unsweetened shredded coconut fine shred
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Refrigerator
Store in tightly covered containers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Calories: 462kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 148mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.