Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Orange Juice Tzimmes
$81.25 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 4 oz
http://Allrecipes.com/ Ellen Finkelstein
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place carrots, prunes and raisins in a pot.
- Cover both with orange juice.
- Bring mixture to a boil, boil 10 minutes.
- Stir in sugar and butter.
- Simmer gently for one hour or until liquid is almost absorbed.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest, orange zest, and fresh ginger.
- Simmer another 5 minutes.
- 13 carrots large carrots sliced into 1/2-in circles
- 1.5 cup prune or dried apricots
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 cup orange juiced
- 2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or honey
- 4 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Grater, Measuring cups and spoons, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Heat in microwave 2-3 minutes or until desired warmth.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 641mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 13745IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.