Book a Chef
Oven Baked Lemon-Dill Salmon with Rice and Sautéed Asparagus
Rated 0 out of 5
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 10 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets in a large bowl. Drizzle with 2/3 of the olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix well to coat. Place fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or longer depending on the thickness of the filets. The internal temperature of salmon should reach 145 degrees (USDA standards), or 120-125 degrees for tender juicy filets.
- Meanwhile, rinse the rice and cook according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add asparagus and sauté until tender-crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
Total Time1 hour
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil divided
- 1 lemon zested, then juiced
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 cup medium grain white rice rinsed and cooked according to package directions
- 2 bunch asparagus trimmed and cut into 2-incch pieces
Cooking Tools Required12-inch skillet, Cutting board, Heavy duty rimmed baking sheet, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, parchment paper, Saucepan with lid, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Vegetable Peeler
Heat fish in microwave on medium power until warm.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 539mg | Potassium: 1004mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 751IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 4mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.