Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- In a large mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish that’s just big enough to accommodate them in a single layer and then pour the marinade right over. Turn until all the chicken breasts are evenly coated, cover with plastic film and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat avocado oil over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot enough, add the chicken breasts, 2 or 3 at a time, and sear for a minute or two on each side, until nice and golden brown.
- Place the seared chicken breasts in a Dutch oven or other oven safe dish with a tight fitting lid and repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken breasts, put the lid on and and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then remove the lid and continue cooking for another 5 minutes to crisp up the chicken.
Total Time55 minutes
Recipe Serving Size10
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breast small, 1 breast per serving
For the marinade
- 4 lime zested, then juiced
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste, or preference
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 4 lime sliced
Cooking Tools Required9x13 inch glass baking dish, Cutting board, Dutch Oven, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Oven, Plastic food wrap, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs
Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add chicken, and cook until heated through.
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 439IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.