Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Oven Baked Salmon with Mango Avocado Salsa
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 x 6 oz salmon and 1/3 cup salsa each
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets. The internal temperature of salmon should reach 145 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the salsa.
- Serve fish topped with salsa.
- Notes: For smaller amounts, salmon can also be pan cooked with a bit of avocado oil.
- 60 ounce salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cup mango if frozen defrosted, if fresh peeled, seeded, ½-inch dice
- 1 cup avocado seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt more or less to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Cutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Meat Thermometer, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Oven, Sharp Knives, Spatula, Vegetable Peeler
Heat fish in microwave on medium power until warm. Salsa can be stored in the refrigerator, in a air tight container, with plastic wrap pressed against the surface to prevent oxidation.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.