Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Book a Chef
Oven Roasted Root Vegetables
Rated 0 out of 5(0 customer reviews)
$65.00 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 5.5 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and position oven rack to lower middle.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, tossing to combine. Arrange vegetables in a single layer, on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for a total of 45 minutes, turning vegetables after 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Vegetables should be cooked through and nicely browned.
Total Time1 hour
Recipe Serving Size10 servings
- 1 pound shallot peeled
- 12 ounce carrot cut into 2-inch lengths
- 20 ounce yukon gold potato scrubbed and cut into 4ths
- 8 ounce parsnip cut into 2-inch lengths
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Roasting Pan, Sharp Knives, Tongs
Heat on high power, uncovered in microwave.
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.
There are no reviews yet.