Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pad Kee Mow (Thai Drunken Noodles) with Chicken
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 12 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Combine ingredients in mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly
- Heat a wok with several tablespoons of cooking oil. Seperate rice noodles and stir fry noodles until they soften.
- When oil is absorbed add a few tablespoons of soy sauce and finish cooking.
- Remove noodles from heat, place noodles on a plate and keep them in a warm oven.
- Add chicken and cook until slightly browned.
- Add a few more tablespoons of cooking oil to the skillet and stir fry onions, garlic, green onions, peppers until softened slightly.
- Add noodles, sauce, tomatoes and torn basil to skillet and stir fry over high heat for 2 -3 minutes
- Garnish with more basil if desired
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil or avocado oil
- 1 pound dry rice noodles cooked
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup onion sliced
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup green onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thigh thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 stem fresh basil torn
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- ⅓ cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoon palm sugar
- 3 tablespoon lime juice about 1 large lime
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce Sambal Olek
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Wok
stier fry in wok for 5 minutes until heated through
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 975mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 801IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.