Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Paleo Egg Drop Soup
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 9 ounces
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Rehydrate the dried mushrooms for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how thin or thick they are.
- Bring the broth to a boil over medium-high heat, turn down to a simmer.
- Add the mushrooms, coconut aminos, ginger, and ½ the green onions.
- Crack eggs into a medium bowl and use a fork to whisk. Slowly pour a thin stream of egg into the hot broth, while stirring gently.
- Remove from heat; adjust seasonings and garnish with remaining green onions.
- 10 cup vegetable broth or chicken or bone broth
- ½ cup dried shiitake mushrooms reconstituted with 1 cup boiling water, sliced
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger freshley grated
- ½ cup green onion sliced into thin rings, divided
- 8 egg pasture raised if possible
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove
Reheat in the microwave on full power to desired temperature.
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 979mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.