Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Paleo Whole Chicken Thighs with Orange Sauce
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 thigh
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10 people
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Set 2 large frying pans (for 10 servings) over medium-high heat and when hot add 1 tablespoon of the oil to each pan. Carefully add 5 pieces of chicken, skin side down to each pan. Once the chicken is nicely brown, about 4 minutes per side, remove the pan from heat.
- To make the orange sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Divide the sauce evenly among the pan(s) with the chicken, and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer, cover and cook chicken for an additional 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. If the sauce is too watery, add 1 more teaspoon of arrowroot or as needed to make it thicker.
- Remove lid and allow sauce to simmer for a thicker consistency if desired.
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 10 chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
For the orange sauce:
- ¾ cup orange juiced fresh, squeezed from 3 large oranges
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 3 teaspoon arrowroot powder or tapioca starch
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Saute pan, Sharp Knives, Skillet, Tongs, Top Stove, Whisk
Heat in microwave on full power until heated through.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.