Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$32.50 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 8 oz
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Place tomatoes in a colander set in a bowl and season with 4 tsp salt and toss to coat.
- Set aside at room temperature to drain. Toss occasionally. Drain a minimum of 15 minutes, while toasting bread.
- In a large bowl, toss bread with 4 tbsp olive oil and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until crisp and firm but not browned; about 15 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove colander with tomatoes from the tomato juice and place the colander in the sink.
- Add shallot, garlic, mustard, and vinegar to the bowl with the tomato juice.
- Combine toasted bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, and dressing in a large bowl. Add the fresh basil, and toss everything to coat and season with salt and pepper.
- Let rest 30 minutes before eating, tossing occasionally until bread absorbed dressing.
- 4 ½ pound tomato preferably heirloom, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 4 teaspoon Kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 ½ pound ciabatta bread or focaccia, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 shallot minced, or slices of red onion
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 cup fresh basil roughly chopped and packed into cup
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking sheet, Colander, Cutting board, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Sharp Knives, Tongs, Whisk
Serve after 30 minutes resting. Best If all is consumed and does not hold well for later use.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1281mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1858IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.