Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Honey glazed Sweet Potato with Salsa Criolla
$43.33 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- Toss cubes with olive oil
- Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with olive oil
- Put cubes on sheet and roast at 350 F until soft for about 20-30 minutes
- Heat honey in sauce pan on low heat for 10 minutes
- Thinly slice onion and rinse them in water and drain
- Toss together cilantro and onions and season with salt
- Once sweet potatoes are done, put them in a large mixing bowl and pour on the honey and fold.
- Place on a plate or bowl and garnish with the onion mix
- 4 sweet potato large
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ cup honey
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Cutting board, Mixing bowls, Oven, Saucepan, Sharp Knives, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Heat in microwave on medium power until heated through, mixing once during heating.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 345mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 12933IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.