Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Mushroom Ceviche
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1.5 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Slice each mushroom into 4 parts
- In a non-reactive bowl (preferably glass mixing bowl), toss the mushroom with olive oil, salt and pepper. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon and orange juices, cover, and refrigerate to chill before serving.
- Before serving, fold in red onion, bell pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, and chives.
- 2 pound white mushroom
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- ½ cup orange juiced freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoon pickled jalapenos small can in the Mexican aisle
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup fresh chive chopped or green onion
Cooking Tools RequiredCan Opener, Cutting board, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Mixing spoon, Refrigerator
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 386mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 572IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.