Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Quinoa Amontillado Warm Salad
$21.67 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1 cup
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Place the quinoa and enough water to cover in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until quinoa is done.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a saute pan over medium heat, saute the garlic in the oil for a minute.
- Add the bell pepper and saute until soft.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients into the quinoa and serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Zest and squeeze of lemon for ganish.
- 1 pound quinoa
- water enough water to cover the quinoa
- 3 clove garlic chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives or nicoise olives, diced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 lemon
Cooking Tools RequiredCutting board, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing spoon, Refrigerator, Saute pan, Spatula, Top Stove
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 937IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.