Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Peruvian Quinoa Butternut Squash Soup
$54.17 Cooking Fee
Serving Size: 1.5 cups
Cook Tools and Details
Adjust the ingredients measurement scale here by changing this number. 10
- Skin and chop butternut squash into cubes.
- Toss evenly in olive oil salt and pepper.
- Roast butternut squash until al dente for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile cook quinoa in water until done and set aside.
- Once butternut squash is done, put into large pot.
- Add vegetable broth and 1 cup water.
- Add in quinoa.
- Add bouillon and heat on medium until boiling for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze in lime.
- Ladle soup into bowl.
- Garnish with cubed avocado, cilantro, pumpkin seed, pepper, and lime.
- 3 ½ pound butternut squash large 4 pound butternut squash, peeled and diced or pre-cubed 3.5 pounds
- 1 ½ cup quinoa
- 32 ounce vegetable broth
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 3 ½ cup water divided, 2 cups for adding to veggie broth and 1½ cups to cook quinoa
- 1 ½ lime 1 for squeezing and 1/2 for garnish
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried red chili flakes for garnish
- 2 avocado semi-ripe for garnish
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seed for garnish
Cooking Tools RequiredBaking Pan, Baking sheet, Cutting board, Dutch Oven, Food storage containers, Kitchen towels, Measuring cups and spoons, Mixing bowls, Oven, Refrigerator, Sharp Knives, Stock pot or >5 Qt pot, Top Stove, Vegetable Peeler
Can be reheated in oven, microwave, or consumed chilled.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 924mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 17139IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 3mg
Get the most out of your order
You can get some side dishes for free.
- Start with the main dish, then add the sides.
- You'll see the magic pricing at work.
- The prices will change as you add more dishes to your cart.
- You'll only pay for the total time it takes to prepare everything.